I'm Megan. I enjoy social media, marketing, travel, grammar, teaching, music, and all around nerd culture. I'm a wedding coordinator with a diploma in Advertising and a certificate in Service Leadership. I completed the Disney International College Program and studied Hospitality Management while I was there.
You can follow me on Twitter (@MeganStacey) and Pinterest (megankstacey)!
"Instead of saying “I don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels. Often, that’s a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don’t want to. But other things are harder. Try it: “I’m not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it’s not a priority.” “I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.” If these phrases don’t sit well, that’s the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don’t like how we’re spending an hour, we can choose differently."
- bronzeandblaze reblogged this from glitterandshade
- shutupanddrinkcoffee reblogged this from creativityismental
- yourmumandi reblogged this from onherway
- cookiesandconfetti likes this
- fearfullyandwonderfully reblogged this from spiritbodyandmind
- Show more notes